Terms of Service
Last Updated: 23 October 2017.
Thank you for using PageDash (“Service”). The Service is provided by Belian Tech PLT (“We”), located at Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
By using the Service, you agree to the following:
- We are not responsible for any information stored with the Service.
- You are responsible for keeping your login and password safe.
- You agree to the storage limits imposed by the Service, whether you are on the free plan or one of the paid plans. The storage limits may change at any time. To increase your storage limit, you may upgrade to another plan.
- We may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of these communications.
- We may respond to takedown notices from the relevant authorities. In other words, be careful about sharing saved content that contains privileged or sensitive information retrieved from behind paywalls or authentication.
- You retain ownership of any data stored with the Service. We will offer ways for you to export your data out of the Service.
- We may access saved webpages programmatically to perform indexing, data analysis, and analytics in order to serve our users better (e.g. for full-text search).
- You can stop using our Service at any time. We may also stop providing the Service to you, or add or create new limits to our Service at any time.
- We may update these Terms of Service at any time. In the event of a material change, we will attempt to inform you of such a change.